TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2023
- Submissions will also be subject to Gallery 247 Terms and Conditions. It is important to note that Gallery 247 has a returns policy for buyers which you can view here 7 day money back guarantee.
Online sale dates at the Mornington Art Show to be confirmed.
- Acceptance Fees for online ONLY artworks is $5.00
- Prizes will not be awarded to any online artwork.
SHIPPING OF SOLD ARTWORK
- When submitting your art work you will be asked to enter the cost of shipping the sold artwork to the buyer. Estimates of delivery costs can be sought from your nearest Pack & Send agency and are Gallery 247’s preferred shipping supplier.
- The artist acknowledges that a buyer will pay the price of the artwork plus the cost of shipping. Artists needs to ensure the delivery cost is accurate as Mornington Art Show nor the buyer will be responsible for errors in shipping costs made by the artist.
- Gallery 247 will notify artists of any sale and will send artists details of the buyer. It is the responsibility of the artist to arrange shipping/delivery.
- Artists need to pay for the shipping costs upfront and then funds (price minus commission plus the shipping costs as set on your Gallery 247 details) will be transferred via electronic transfer to the artists nominated bank account by Gallery 247.
- It is the artists’ responsibility to ensure suitable insurance covers be enacted for the duration of the event including the period to cover shipping.
PAYMENT TO ARTISTS
- All payments to artists for online sold works will be made by Gallery 247.
- By entering this art show you acknowledge that the Rotary Club of Mornington Inc. is entitled to 25% commission on all sales and that you have read and understand the above Conditions of entry and agree to be bound by them.
Contact Details for Organisers
Jo 0412 235 868
Meredith 0412 800 036
Richard 0417 352 212